Queensland - the Sunshine State!
The vast diversity, warm weather and friendly locals are amongst the top attractions of this great State.
From tropical rainforest to the laid-back coast, vast outback to vibrant cities:
If you don’t have too much time, or just looking for something to fill a day or two, have a look at some Sunshine Coast day tour options here.
We’re very excited to start offering tours with Sibylle & Trevor!
They have been leading tours around Queensland and are passionate about supporting both rural communities and small local businesses. Trevor & Sibylle spent the majority of their lives outback and are now leading fun groups around the country.
Below we have a diverse selection of multi-day tours around Queensland:
Journey of the Gulf Savannah
2021 departures from 28th April
From only $6,799 per person twin share.
Travel with great guides by luxury 4WD coach from Longreach to Cairns and
- Visit the spectacular Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill National Park),
- Experience the Gulflander and Savannahlander scenic rail journeys,
- Discover Cobbold Gorge on a cruise,
- Drover’s Sunset Cruise including Smithy’s Outback Dinner & Show,
- Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame,
- Visit Crocodile Dundee’s Walkabout Creek Hotel,
- Leichhardt Falls,
- Barramundi Discovery Centre
explore the Undara Lava Tubes,
- Sand Island at Sunset Cruise
and much, much more.
All meals included as per itinerary.
Birdsville Desert Escape
2021 departures from 14th April
From only $4,249 per person twin share.
FULLY INCLUSIVE tour featuring Birdsville, where the Channel Country meets the desert, Winton & Longreach.
- Qantas Founders Museum
- Drover’s Sunset Cruise including Smithy’s Outback Dinner & Show
- Welford National Park
- Sunset Sandhill nibbles, Windorah
- Betoota Ghost Town and JC Hotel Ruins
- Sunset nibbles atop Big Red (Sand Dune)
- Channel Country Touring
- Famous Birdsville Hotel
- Min Min Encounter and Boulia Heritage Complex
- Historic Middleton Hotel & Cawnpore Lookout
- Australian Age of Dinosaurs Tour & Sunset Barbecue
Ultimate Outback Queensland Adventure
7 Days / 6 Nights
From AU$3,499 per person twin share.
Visit the popular Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame and the Qantas Founders Museum, follow the dinosaur trail at Winton and witness one of the most beautiful sunsets as you cruise along the Thomson River.
Train travel on the Spirit of the Outback from Brisbane to Longreach – First Class Sleeper
- 5 nights accommodation in Longreach ★★★
- Qantas Founders Museum & Guided Jets Tour
Drover’s Sunset Cruise including Smithy’s Outback Dinner & Show
- Strathmore Smoko Tour Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame & Outback Stockman’s Show & Lunch
- Camden Park Station Sunset Tour & Dinner
- Australian Age of Dinosaurs Tour including Dinosaur Canyon
- Waltzing Matilda Centre
- Winton Town Tour
- Ilfracombe Town Tour and Wellshot Station
- Rosebank Station Exclusive Dinner
- All coach transfers in Longreach (Excluding Brisbane arrival & departure transfers)
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches & 5 Dinners
- One Way Flight – Longreach to Brisbane
Indigenous & Wild Queensland
14th to 23rd May 2021
6th to 15th August 2021
Min 6 & max 12 on this tour
From only $7,936 per person twin share.
Escape to two of Australia’s most remote and untouched wilderness areas in style!
Let expert field guides connect you to the land, the sky and to a rich history. Incredible intimate experiences, gourmet surprises and luxe wilderness accommodation form just part of your journey, which combines 4WD exploration and trekking, etched with indigenous culture, rare wildlife encounters and is accented with rustic luxe touches – Epicurean meals, sundowner drinks and sustainable, private glamping accommodation.
Embrace time out from your busy lifestyle – free from mobile phone coverage and interruptions from the outside world. Witness rare, millennia old artworks as well as an insider’s glimpse into life on one of Australia’s largest cattle stations.
Here, the skies are vast and the scenery spectacular – let the land work its magic on you as you explore some of Australia’s most remote and untouched landscapes.
Torres Strait Islands & The Remote Reef
9th to 16th December 2021
Min 6 & Max 8 on this tour
From $13,795 per person twin share
The archipelago of over 100 Torres Strait Islands, scattered between Northern Queensland and Papua New Guinea, are Australia’s most northerly frontier. Discover this contrasting region, aboard the character filled 20m M/Y Wildcard.
Offering travellers a truly remarkable island experience, the unique history of the islands seafaring native inhabitants, with an exciting fusion of Melanesian and Australian Aboriginal culture is just the beginning.
Famed for its pearling and fishing, the pristine environment paired with an almost forgotten WWII history will captivate you.
Soak in the sapphire waters and tread on talcum beaches. Swim amongst wild turtles and learn of one of Australia’s richest regions in untold history and raw, natural beauty.
You are so remote here, it is likely you will not encounter another traveller
Glamping on Lady Elliot Island
Experience one of the most pristine and untouched sections of the Great Barrier Reef on this 2 night holiday to Lady Elliot Island.
Here you can step off the beach and snorkel, swim or dive in an underwater world abundant with manta rays and turtles.
Discover why Lady Elliot Island is known as the Barrier Reef Island.
- Return Scenic flight from Hervey Bay Airport to Lady Elliot Island.
- 2 Nights Lady Elliot Island in the Glamping Tent
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Guided Walk
- Sunset platter including a bottle of wine
Cape York & Torres Strait
2021 departures from 25th May
From only $7,199 per person twin share.
Discover the stunning Cape York region at a leisurely pace and with great guides.
Fully inclusive tour, starting and ending in Cairns, highlights include:
- Daintree Rainforest and Discovery Centre
- Bana Yirriji Art & Cultural Centre
- Bloomfield Track and Daintree Coast
- James Cook Museum
- Cooktown Botanic Gardens
- Guided tour of Split Rock, Quinkan Centre
- Weipa Bauxite Mine Tour
- Moreton Telegraph Station
- Fruit Bat Falls (swimming opportunity)
- Cape York Walk to ‘The Tip’
- Kazu Pearl Farm Tour
- Horn and Thursday Island Touring
- Torres Strait Cultural Heritage Experiences