Tours with Sibylle and Trevor
Sibylle and Trevor lead tours around Australia - and will possibly be doing even further afield, when we are allowed to.
"We both love meeting people, are family orientated, community minded, JPs, enjoy traveling and feel our entire lives to date have been a wonderful adventure and an apprenticeship for this business.
We excitedly look forward to creating more connection, friendships, fun and laughter… one adventure at a time."
One of the most important aspects of tours with Sibylle and Trevor is that these tours are all supporting both rural communities and small local businesses - something they are both very passionate about as well.
Bundaberg & Mon Repos Turtle Encounter
24th to 27th February 2021
From only $1,144 per person twin share.
Travel by coach from Sunshine Coast to Bundaberg and return
- Staying at Kelly’s Beach Resort, Bargara Beach
- Visit the Hinkler Hall of Aviation,
- Bundaberg Botanic Gardens,
- Tour the Bundaberg Barrel brewery,
- Evening Turtle Tour, which could last up to 6 hours,
- 2.5-hour cruise on the beautiful Burnett River on board the Bundy Belle,
- Visit artisan distilling company Kalki Moon Distilling & Brewing,
All meals included as per itinerary.
Support Rural Communities:
Southern Queensland Pub Tour
11th to 14th March 2021
From only $685 per person twin share.
Departing Sunshine Coast by coach and return – home pickups where practical.
- 3 Nights Pub-Stay Accommodation:
Condamine Bell Hotel
Francis Hotel, Thallon
Railway Hotel, Allora
- 3 Breakfasts
- Viewing of Silo Art at Thallon & Yelarbon
- Visit to the ANZAC Memorial Museum at Meandarra
- Visit at least 10 Country Pubs – perhaps a few more, if we need to stop for comfort stops or to quench our parched throats from too much talking & laughter!
- The great warm & fuzzy feeling you’ll get, knowing you’re supporting rural communities and Queensland’s post-COVID tourism.
Adventure to the Way Out West
25th May to 3rd June 2021
From $3,950 per person twin share.
- 9 Nights Bed, Breakfast & dinner
- Nogo Station Experience Tour
- Cobb & Co Stagecoach Experience
- Harry Redford Old Time Tent Show & Billy Can Lunch
- Starlight’s Cruise Experience (Includes Coach Transfers & Stockman’s Dinner)
- Australian Age Of Dinosaurs Museum,
- The Waltzing Matilda Museum, Winton
- QANTAS Founders Museum Entry And 747 Tour
- Entry, Self-Guided Tour, Cinematic Experience, Outback Stockman’s Show, And Dinner At The Australian Stockman’s Hall Of Fame
- Guided Tour Of Blackall Wool Scour
- Tambo Teddies, Tour Of Workshop And Lunch
- Locally Guided Tour Of Charleville
- Charleville Bilby Experience Tour
- Charleville Cosmos Centre: Astronomy By Day Tour
- Morning Tea And Tour Of Mount Abundance Homestead
- Big Rig Oil Patch Museum
- Big Rig Night Show Sunset Experience