Tours with Sibylle and Trevor
Sibylle and Trevor lead tours around Australia - and will possibly be doing even further afield, when we are allowed to.
"We both love meeting people, are family orientated, community minded JPs. We enjoy traveling and feel our entire lives to date have been a wonderful adventure and an apprenticeship for this business.
We excitedly look forward to creating more connection, friendships, fun and laughter… one adventure at a time."
One of the most important aspects of tours with Sibylle and Trevor is that these tours are all supporting both rural communities and small local businesses - something they are both very passionate about as well.
All tours quoted departing Sunshine Coast by coach and return - home pickups where practical.
9th to 15th August 2021
From only $3,395 per person, twin share.
Soak up the laid-back, tropical atmosphere and let the spectacular landscape and endless horizon wash over you as you dive into the Whitsundays.
- Flight from Brisbane to Proserpine
- 5 Nights Motel Accommodation at the Coral Sea Resort
- 1 Night Motel Accommodation at Quality Hotel Regent Rockhampton
- Cruise Whitsundays Hamilton Island And Whitehaven Beach Cruise With Lunch
- Earlando Whitsundays Package Including BBQ Reef And Beef Lunch With Tea & Coffee… Plus Billy Tea Provided With Morning Tea
- Whitsunday Gold Coffee Plantation Tour & Morning Tea
- Cape Gloucester Resort Lunch Including Tea And Coffee
- Bowen Information Centre Step On Guide For Tour Of Bowen And Murals
- Sundowner Cruises Sunset Cruise
- Club Wyndham Airlie Beach Dinner
- Sarina Sugar Shed Tour And Lunch
- Bundaberg Rum Distillery Lunch And Museum Experience Guided Tour
- & more
2nd to 7th September 2021
From $2,160 per person, twin share.
Uncover the hillock dotted moonscape of Lightning Ridge.
Marvel at wonderous gems in opal showrooms, relax in artesian bore baths and meet the intriguing locals.
- 5 Nights Motel Accommodation
- Dirranbandi Local Guide For Town Tour, Including Cubbie Station And Visit To Farmers Feed Lot
- Nindigully Pub Lunch
- Chambers Of The Black Hand Entry
- Opal Mine Adventure Guided Underground Tour, Fossicking And Light Lunch
- Lightning Ridge Half Day Guided Tour
- Tour Of The Cactus Nursery
- Tour Of Amigos Castle
- Lightning Ridge Full Day Guided Tour – The Grawin
- Glengarry Hilton Lunch
- Amaroo Tavern Lunch
- Town & Pecan Farm Tour
- Lunch at Picnic Point Lookout Café & Restaurant
- & more!
Jimbour, Bunya Mountains & Camp Oven Festival
1st to 3rd October 2021
From $890 per person, twin share.
Take a drive through the beautiful Bunya Mountains, a guided tour of the regal Jimbour House and its gardens, followed by a delicious high tea lunch with a glass of bubbly, or more.
Participate in camp oven cooking, heritage demos, live music, damper throwing and more at the Camp Oven Festival.
Take a horse-drawn tour
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Kobbers Motor Inn, Dalby
- 2 Hotel Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Coach Travel, Transfers And Touring Throughout
- & more!
Ten days in Tassie
17th to 26th November 2021
From $5.299 per person, twin share.
Experience Tasmania’s spectacular rugged beauty by journeying into its pristine wilderness and uncovering the compelling convict heritage set deep within the historical towns.
- Return Airfares
- 9 Nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Tamar River Cruise
- Tour Of Seahorse World
- Tour Of Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Museum
- Tour Of Bridestowe Estate Lavender Farm
- Lunch At The Pub In The Paddock, Pyengana
- Walking Tour, Light Lunch And Harbour Cruise At Port Arthur Historic Site
- Full Day Bruny Island Day Tour
- Entry And Morning Tea At Salmon Ponds
- Entry To The Wall In The Wilderness Exhibition
- Lunch At The Wilderness Hotel
- Gordon River Cruise
- Cradle Mountain/Dove Lake Explorer Tour
- Tour At Devils @ Cradle
- Breakfast At House Of Anvers Chocolate Factory
- Tour And Lunch At Entally Estate
- & more!
Swim, Shop, Champagne & Self-Care with Sib at Noosa
1st to 4th February 2022
From only $1,450 per person, twin share.
Sophisticated, stylish and cosmopolitan, the holiday oasis of Noosa is one of Australia’s most desirable holiday destinations. Relaxation and indulgence reign supreme as the National Park and wildlife work their magic!
● Home Pick-Ups from the Sunshine Coast, where practical
● Pick-Ups from Maroochydore Airport, Should You Be Flying into the Sunshine Coast
● 3 Nights Luxury 5-Star Accommodation at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
● 3 Buffet Breakfasts
● 3 Dinners
● 1 x 60-Minute Custom Facial Treatment or
● 1 x Full Body Relaxation Massage
● Plus More
Stanthorpe Apple & Grape Harvest Festival
2nd to 6th March 2022
From $1,500 per person, twin share.
The Stanthorpe Apple & Grape Harvest Festival is one of Queensland’s longest running
and most successful Festivals… entertaining with it’s harvest celebrations for an
incredible 54 years. The iconic grape crush events are a must-see… a lot of messy fun!
- visit Kent’s Saddlery and take a tour of their handcrafted leather workshop
- Kominos Winery
- Heavenly Chocolate
- lunch at The Blue Pot Pantry
- wine tasting at Robert Channon Wines
- wine tasting at Ballandean Estate Winery
- lunch at Sutton’s Juice Factory
- visit Stanthorpe Cheese for some cheese tasting
- wander into the Apple & Grape Festival
- a drive through through the Fassifern Valley via Cunninghams Gap
- lunch at the Old Fernvale Bakery
- & more