Tours with Sibylle and Trevor
Sibylle and Trevor lead tours around Australia - and will possibly be doing even further afield, when we are allowed to.
"We both love meeting people, are family orientated, community minded JPs. We enjoy traveling and feel our entire lives to date have been a wonderful adventure and an apprenticeship for this business.
We excitedly look forward to creating more connection, friendships, fun and laughter… one adventure at a time."
One of the most important aspects of tours with Sibylle and Trevor is that these tours are all supporting both rural communities and small local businesses - something they are both very passionate about as well.
All tours quoted departing Sunshine Coast by coach and return - home pickups where practical.
Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine & Top End
1st to 8th July 2021
From $4,269 per person, twin share.
- Return Airfares Brisbane-Darwin
- Entry To Aquascene Fish Feeding
- Entry To Royal Flying Doctor Service & Bombing Of Darwin Tourist Facility
- Spirit Of Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise On Adelaide River
- Kakadu National Park Entry Fee
- Lunch at the Bowali Visitor Centre
- Ubirr Rock & Nourlangie Rock
- Yellow Waters sunset cruise
- Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Katherine Outback Experience show
- Katherine Gorge Dawn Cruise
- Visit to Litchfield National Park
- Tour & breakfast at Crocosaurus Cove
- Darwin Military Museum at East Point
- Darwin Aviation Museum
- & more!
support rural communities:
Jumpers & Jazz in july
22nd to 25th July 2021
From $1,390 per person, twin share.
Held in Warwick, this is Queensland’s quirkiest winter festival.
- 3 Night’s Accommodation in Warwick’s Only 4-Star Motel
- 3 Cooked Motel Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 3 2-Course Dinners
- Visit to the Sister Kenny House in Nobby
- Tour of Glengallan Homestead
- Visit to Queen Mary Falls
- Premium Entertainment With Saturday Night’s Dinner
- Billy Tea & Damper and a Bullock Team Demonstration at Gleneden Family Farm
- & more!
9th to 15th August 2021
From only $3,395 per person, twin share.
Soak up the laid-back, tropical atmosphere and let the spectacular landscape and endless horizon wash over you as you dive into the Whitsundays.
- Flight from Brisbane to Proserpine
- 5 Nights Motel Accommodation at the Coral Sea Resort
- 1 Night Motel Accommodation at Quality Hotel Regent Rockhampton
- 6 Cooked Motel Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- 5 Lunches
- Cruise Whitsundays Hamilton Island And Whitehaven Beach Cruise With Lunch
- Earlando Whitsundays Package Including BBQ Reef And Beef Lunch With Tea & Coffee… Plus Billy Tea Provided With Morning Tea
- Whitsunday Gold Coffee Plantation Tour & Morning Tea
- Cape Gloucester Resort Lunch Including Tea And Coffee
- Bowen Information Centre Step On Guide For Tour Of Bowen And Murals
- Sundowner Cruises Sunset Cruise
- Club Wyndham Airlie Beach Dinner
- Sarina Sugar Shed Tour And Lunch
- Bundaberg Rum Distillery Lunch And Museum Experience Guided Tour
- & more
23rd to 27th August 2021
From $2,495 per person, twin share.
If there’s one place in the world where creativity, innovation, and technology shine bright, it’s Vivid Sydney, a festival of Light, Music and Ideas. Each year Vivid Sydney brings together light artists, music makers and brilliant minds to share their creativity.
- 4 Night’s Accommodation At Novotel Darling Square Hotel
- 4 Hotel Buffet Breakfasts
- 4 Hotel Dinners (2-Course Or Buffet)
- Coach Travel, Transfers And Touring Throughout
- 1 Hour Guided Tour Of Sydney Opera House
- 2-Hour Captain Cook Cruises Vivid Lights 3-Course Dinner Cruise
- Captain Cook Cruises, Hop On Hop Off Ferry Pass
- Entry To Taronga Park Zoo
- Fish & Chips Lunch At Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel
- Dinner At Sydney Tower Restaurant
- & more!
2nd to 7th September 2021
From $2,160 per person, twin share.
Uncover the hillock dotted moonscape of Lightning Ridge.
Marvel at wonderous gems in opal showrooms, relax in artesian bore baths and meet the intriguing locals.
- 5 Nights Motel Accommodation
- 5 Cooked Motel Breakfasts
- 5 Motel Dinners
- 5 Lunches
- Dirranbandi Local Guide For Town Tour, Including Cubbie Station And Visit To Farmers Feed Lot
- Nindigully Pub Lunch
- Chambers Of The Black Hand Entry
- Opal Mine Adventure Guided Underground Tour, Fossicking And Light Lunch
- Lightning Ridge Half Day Guided Tour
- Tour Of The Cactus Nursery
- Tour Of Amigos Castle
- Lightning Ridge Full Day Guided Tour – The Grawin
- Glengarry Hilton Lunch
- Amaroo Tavern Lunch
- Town & Pecan Farm Tour
- Lunch at Picnic Point Lookout Café & Restaurant
- & more!