Nullarbor & Kangaroo Island by train
6 Days / 5 Nights
Departs Perth 6th September 2020
from AU$3,399 per person twin share
This relaxed yet comprehensive tour allows you to experience the best of what South Australia has to offer. Explore McLaren Vale home to sustainable wine production, world-renowned labels and unparalleled gastronomic experiences.
Discover Kangaroo Island’s fascinating wildlife, spectacular coastal scenery, stunning landscapes and unique local produce. Wander among the wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay, watch an ‘in-flight’ display of Australian birds of prey at Raptor Domain and enjoy a walk around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park.
- 2 nights Gold Service on the Indian Pacific from Perth to Adelaide – inclusive of meals and drinks (Australian premium wines, all beers, standard spirits, soft drinks, water, tea and coffee)
- Off train excursion tours while on the Indian Pacific
- 1 night’s accommodation at Pullman in Adelaide
- Farewell Dinner (Adelaide)
- 3 Day/2 Night all-inclusive tour of McLaren Vale & Kangaroo Island
- 5 Breakfasts, 4 lunches & 5 Dinners
The Great Ghan Adventure
7 nights / 8 Days
Departs most Mondays
from AU$3,749 per person twinshare
Save $400, limited time
- Join this epic four-day, three-night train journey onboard The Ghan in Gold Service after two nights in Darwin, then travel through Katherine, Alice Springs, Coober Pedy and finally on to Adelaide. At each stop (Katherine, Alice Springs, and Coober Pedy), travellers can choose from a wide-range of included and upgradable off-train excursions to make your adventure uniquely your own. Enjoy The Ghan’s luxurious amenities onboard while watching the landscapes of the outback pass from the windows.
- Rail travel as per itinerary
- 2 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in Darwin
- 2 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in Adelaide
- 3 nights onboard The Ghan in Gold Service
- Hop-on-Hop-off pass in Darwin
- Tour of Coober Pedy and Adelaide
- Optional excursions in Katherine including
- Cruise to Katherine Gorge in Nitmiluk National Park
- Alice Springs and outback tour with BBQ dinner
Wildlife, culture & seafood
12th to 15th November 2020
4th to 7th February 2021
18th to 21st November 2021
From only $3,576 per person twin share.
Explore South Australia’s remote Eyre Peninsula where you will be privy to the region’s incredible raw beauty, iconic wildlife encounters and ancient indigenous culture.
Taste oysters shucked straight from the ocean, savour bush foods, learn of dreamtime stories and connect on a deeper level to the local indigenous community. Come eye to eye with wild koalas as you embrace an extraordinary side of Australia you could only dream of.
Known as Australia’s Seafood Frontier, an array of fresh prawns, mussels, squid and crab will tempt you. Your taste buds will lead the way.
Discover rolling sand dunes, sapphire waters and white sandy beaches dotted with emus. For those seeking a thrill, swim with sea lions or cage dive with sharks. Sip on sundowners listening to traditional Australian bush poetry as you watch the sunset over this wild rugged land.