Wildlife, culture & seafood
4th to 7th February 2021
18th to 21st November 2021
From only $3,576 per person twin share.
Explore South Australia’s remote Eyre Peninsula where you will be privy to the region’s incredible raw beauty, iconic wildlife encounters and ancient indigenous culture.
Taste oysters shucked straight from the ocean, savour bush foods, learn of dreamtime stories and connect on a deeper level to the local indigenous community. Come eye to eye with wild koalas as you embrace an extraordinary side of Australia you could only dream of.
Known as Australia’s Seafood Frontier, an array of fresh prawns, mussels, squid and crab will tempt you. Your taste buds will lead the way.
Discover rolling sand dunes, sapphire waters and white sandy beaches dotted with emus. For those seeking a thrill, swim with sea lions or cage dive with sharks. Sip on sundowners listening to traditional Australian bush poetry as you watch the sunset over this wild rugged land.
WILDLIFE & WINE
From $1219.00 per person sharing
Enjoy the freedom of a self-drive holiday and discover the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based destination. Visit Seal Bay, Flinders Chase National Park & more. Savour the flavours of Adelaide Hills with a unique two night vineyard stay.
- 6 days Hertz Car Hire in a Nissan Qashqai or similar with reduced excess
- Return Ferry Transfers including vehicle onboard
- 3 nights at Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge in a Superior Pool View Room
- Free Room Upgrade (subject to availability)
- Full Day Kangaroo Island Guided Tour including 2-course lunch
- 2 nights at Longview Vineyard, Adelaide Hills in a Vineyard Suite
- Wine tasting experience
- Daily Breakfast
Valid for Travel: 13 April – 30 November 2021
Book by: 31 March 2021
EXPLORE EYRE PENINSULA - THE SEAFOOD CAPITAL
From $719.00 per person sharing
Experience the best of Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay. Combining wildlife encounters with spectacular scenery and sampling the incredible local seafood & wine. Engage in the personalised Oyster Lease Cruise and Tastings.
- 4 nights at Port Lincoln Hotel in an Ocean View Balcony Room
- Full Day Port Lincoln Tour with lunch & wine tasting
- Free Bottle of Lincoln Estate Wine
- Full Day Coffin Bay Tour with lunch & wine tasting
- Free Dozen freshly shucked oysters during Oyster Lease Cruise
Valid for Travel: 18 April – 30 November 2021
Book by: 31 March 2021