HIDDEN & WILD INDIA
Experience the mystic charm of a hidden India like never before, as we take you on an offbeat journey to hidden gems and lesser-known destinations that even experienced travelers have yet to discover.
Embark on a sensational 13-day odyssey through the enchanting landscapes of “Hidden India”, where the ancient treasures and vibrant traditions of this mesmerizing country come alive.
On this tour to India, visit their last remaining jungle royalty, the endangered Asiatic lions amongst their abundant subjects of diverse wildlife in Gir National Park.
Explore Chennai and unlock the secrets of the picturesque Pondicherry, where the salty breeze is adorned with the fragrant blossoms of jasmine and exotic spices.
Delight your taste buds with the tempting flavors of Gujarat’s culinary delights, as the aromatic aromas of freshly ground spices dance in the air.
Marvel at the astonishing grandeur of the Taj Mahal, a monument that stands as a testament to eternal love.
With Margaret Freebairn as your guide on this tour to India, you’ll feel a sense of security and excitement, as her infectious passion for India’s rich culture, history and diverse people engulfs you in a warm embrace.
Let the hidden gems and lesser-known destinations unfold before your eyes, leaving you with everlasting memories.
13 days. Only AU$5,983 per person, twin share. Single supplement of AU$2,495
February 28th to March 11th, 2024
Minimum group size is 8 and maximum is 12.
- Go in search of the endangered Asiatic lions
- Explore the colonial French city of Pondicherry
- Ponder the 11th century Living Chola Temples
- Delve into the ancient history of Diu (documented 300BC)
- Observe the influence of 4 centuries of Portuguese rule in Diu
- Stand in awe of the Taj Mahal
- Journey from Delhi to Agra and return via executive class train
- 12 nights accommodation, with breakfast daily
- 4 dinners and 2 lunches
- 4 domestic flights, as per itinerary
- two AC Executive Class train tickets, as per itinerary
- all activities and transfers, as per itinerary
- personalised ‘Meet & Greet’ at Airports, Train Station & Hotels
- All Entrance fees/tickets/permits at monuments, as per itinerary
- 2 bottles of mineral water per day, per person, in vehicle.
- International airfares
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not specifically listed as included
Extend your stay and join the group as they go on to visit Varanasi – the spiritual capital of India.
Subject to our Terms and Conditions – please see in link below.