Return to Kenya - October 2023
Return to Kenya - The Land of the Big 5
Rhonda Moore will be returning to Kenya, yet again, in October 2023 and would love for you to accompany her.
Rhonda has been travelling to Kenya for over 25 years, sometimes twice a year – she really loves the country!
In 2009 Rhonda was awarded the Order of Australia Medal, in part for her contributions to rural communities in Kenya – and she continues to be involved.
If you would like to chat directly with Rhonda about the tour, please contact us and we will put you in touch.
This safari starts in Johannesburg on the 10th October 2023 and finishes back in Johannesburg on the 31st October.
Airfares – these are subject to a number of fluctuations and availability can sometimes be a challenge, so be sure to book early!
21 nights - Only US$7,535 per person, twin share.
Single supplement of US$1,830
- 3 nights total in Johannesburg, with a tour of Soweto
- 6 nights in the world famous Maasai Mara, anticipating the migration of wildebeest and their dramatic river crossings
- 2 nights Lake Elmentitia – known for its flocks of pink flamingos
- 1 night Aberdare Country Club – an old colonial homestead
- 4 nights Tsavo, in one of Rhonda’s favourite lodges, Kilaguni
- 1 night Amboseli, with it’s renowned elephants and views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 4 nights total in Nairobi – with one full day, which is free to choose whatever you would like to do
- All accommodation (which is all en suite) as listed in itinerary
- Full board while on safari (i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All game drives as listed
- English-speaking drivers and guides
- Airport transfers as listed
- All park fees
- Canvas Duffle bag – leave your main luggage in Nairobi and use this for safari
- Everyone has a window seat on the 4×4 safari vehicles
- Drinking water while on safari
- Flying Doctor insurance cover for safari
- All airfares
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not specifically listed as included
Extend your stay! Join some of the group on an organised extension to Victoria Falls.
Or maybe travel down to Cape Town, or Namibia – chat with us to see what we can organise for you.
Subject to our Terms and Conditions – please see in link below.