Circumnavigate Australia aboard the world’s largest square-rigged sailing vessel – the brand-new Golden Horizon
Luxurious sailing of a bygone era
The World’s largest square-rigged sailing vessel, Golden Horizon. A near replica of the 1913-built ocean vessel, France II, she retains the charm, adventure and romance of an historic ship.
All 140 cabins are outside facing, so guests can enjoy the breath-taking views. Cabins evoke the luxury and facilities expected of a boutique cruise ship, whilst retaining charm, adventure and romance of a truly historic sailing vessel.
Golden Horizon uses the wind and currents and follows the sun to allow adventure seekers to travel the world in a unique way. Their philosophy is to be powered by nature whenever possible and they intend to sail, without using propulsion, for around 70% of each season.
Start in Bali on the 7th December and traverse the entire Australian coastline on this 73 night epic journey.
From only AU$43,935 per person sharing.
join just one, or more, segments
Join the journey over the 2021 festive period. Sailing through the Great Barrier Reef, spend Christmas exploring the sunny Whitsunday Islands – ribbons of white sand, tall palms and brilliant blue waters. Spend an unforgettable New Year`s Eve watching the fireworks off Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. 16 nights starting in Cairns on the 21st December and finishing in Sydney on the 6th January.
From only AU$9,530 per person sharing.
How about the Tradewinds and Trains package? 33 nights, starting in Perth with 3 nights aboard the India Pacific train. A night in Sydney at a 5-star hotel with breakfast. Then 29 nights aboard the Golden Horizon back to Perth.
From only AU$19,795 per person sharing.
Or join as she sails west, to Mauritius, stop off to safari in East Africa, or carry on to the Seychelles.
– All shipboard main meals
– A selection of beers and wines with lunch and dinner onboard
– Use of onboard water sports equipment including water skis, pico sailboats, kayaks, knee & wake boards, windsurfing, stand up paddle boards, snorkel gear, a floating island and trampoline plus noodles for swimming
– Onboard resident destination expert speakers plus cultural performances reflecting the region visited
– Prepaid ship`s gratuities
– Port/govt. charges
- Complimentary Water
- Luxury Cabin Amenities
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- 2 Outside Bars
- Piano Bar
- Debeljak’s Premium Beverage Bar
- Marina Platform
- Water Sport Equipment (kayaks, dinghies, water skis & wakeboards)
- 3 Swimming Pools (includes a deep dive pool)
- Main Dining Room