THE GREAT TRAIN JOURNEY OF JAPAN - EXCLUSIVE TOUR
03 November 2021 - 19 November 2021
17 days & 16 nights
A$7,800 per person, Twin Share
If you love trains from all eras – powerful steam engines, trolleys and trams, glam trains and sleek shinkansens – this is the tour for you! Enjoy Japan’s top rail museums, spectacular fall foliage and popular tourist sites. Experience a wide range of train travel on a unique trip in a small group setting.
- 16 nights accommodation,
- 3-star western rooms, including 2 nights Onsen experience.
- JR Rail passes and all reserved train tickets as per itinerary Convenient luggage forwarding service from Tokyo-Kyoto & Hiroshima-Tokyo.
- 3 Full-day private guides in Hiroshima, Tokyo & Kamakura Daily breakfast, 7 lunches & 4 dinners (B/L/D) Entry to all temples and shrines listed on tour
- Return airport transfers.
- International airfares & taxes
- Additional guides for free days not on itinerary
- Meals & entry to attractions not on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Share an unforgettable train tour with a small, intimate group of train enthusiasts.
- No more than 8 people!
- Visit the top 3 rail museums of Japan – each with its own unique attractions
- View the gorgeous countryside of Japan behind steam locomotives from a bygone era Glide on sleek and silent shinkansens, trundle along on colorful trams in vibrant cities
- Experience an authentic Japanese stay at an Onsen hotel
- Savour the regional flavors and delicacies with popular Station bento boxes, or ekiben.
- Explore the top spots in Japan on your “free” days, creating your own memorable itinerary
- 24/7 Escort support providing expert knowledge and experience across Japan
FUll itinerary request
*By clicking on submit you agree terms & conditions*