We are busy putting together different and unique itineraries to various parts of Europe,
or contact us to arrange your personalised journey!
Lapland – a region spanning four countries across the top of Scandinavia: Russia, Finland, Sweden and Norway.
This lesser travelled part of Europe is a truly unique place. Its winter landscape blanketed with snow and a night sky filled with the blaze of the Aurora Borealis.
The weeks leading up to Christmas can be as festive as Christmas itself. And there can be no better place to get you into the festive mood but in Lapland – snow, reindeer, huskies and … Santa!
Join this guided tour for a week in this magical region and arrive home in time for Christmas Day, ready to share the magical experience which is Lapland.
PRICING & INCLUSIONS
- *Return airfares from and to Brisbane airport, in Economy Class (departures from other airports and countries can be arranged)
- Seven nights’ accommodation in selected category
- Resort transfers
- Breakfasts and two dinners
- Meeting Santa
- Christmas present from Santa
- Visit to Amethyst Mine
- Search for the Northern Lights with a guide
- Husky & Reindeer Safaris
- Ice Fishing
- Outdoor clothing and boots
- *Supplement may apply according to departure airport