“Nestled between the Caribbean, the Pacific and the Atlantic Oceans is a continent filled with colour, excitement and intrigue. From the Andean peaks, the Amazonian rainforest, Patagonian glaciers and Incan ruins to white-sand beaches, ancient history, fascinating wildlife and vibrant nightlife. The wonders of South America entrance the traveller and create incredible adventures and lingering memories.
Chile – From the driest desert in the world up north, to inverted waterfalls and eternal glaciers right down to the ‘southern tip of the world’, Chile is a welcoming and beautiful destination.
Our ground operator in Chile has been offering responsible tourism in the Lake & Volcano District, Atacama Desert and Patagonia of Chile since 2003. They have decided to take a new challenge towards becoming a Zero Waste Company and as a result are implementing several new measures to REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE AND MUCH MORE. They are measuring all waste generated during their trips, improving the waste management each day and aim to reach a Zero Waste Operation.”
7 day Family adventure
During this time together with your family, you will discover the landscapes and beauty of Southern Chile. Explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by clear lakes and amazing active volcanoes. The Lake and Volcano District is a massive area surrounded by snow-capped peaks, temperate forests and stunning lakes. You will visit local indigenous villages, hike in national parks and relax in soothing natural hot springs.
- Easy hiking through ancient endemic forests
- Special encounter with the Mapuche indigenous community
- Ancient Glacier and Geométricas hot springs at Villarrica National Park
- Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve and outdoor adventure activities
- White water rafting at Trancura and Fuy Rivers
- Futangue Park and Ranco Lake
- Kayaking Pichi Lagoon
- 2 nights’ at Hotel Casa Solaria 4* or similar
- 2 nights’ at Hotel Nothofagus 4*
- 2 nights’ at Hotel Casa Exploradores 4*
- Professional tour guide (1 guide per 7 guests)
- Private ground transportation in Mercedes Benz Sprinter (12 seats + guides)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hiking poles
- Accidents and medical insurance
- All activities according to the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to hot springs and national parks
AU$4,955 per person, twin share, based on minimum 4 people travelling.
14-Day Multisport Patagonia Collection
An exclusive and carefully crafted adventure led by three of the most iconic adventure companies of Chile. A lifetime experience exploring on foot, bike, and kayak some of the most spectacular landscapes of North & South Patagonia. This exclusive program connects the foot of active volcanoes covered by unique forests of giant Araucarias of Conguillío National Park, to the lush and exuberant temperate rainforest of the Pumalín Park diverse landscapes of the Torres del Paine National Park with a stunning finale.
Nature, diversity, local communities, an interaction with the culture of Patagonia; all while giving back and supporting rewilding experiences led by our local experts.
This is a featured program in some of the 17 parks that make up the Route of Parks of Patagonia. An unforgettable multi-sport adventure where you are sure to discover new routes in Patagonia!
- Hike Through the Araucaria forests of Conguillío National Park
- Meet and learn about the Mapuche indigenous communities
- Biking the Scenic Route of the Seven Lakes Circuit
- Rafting at the Petrohue River
- Rewilding and local communities
- Exploring the Patagonian fjords region
- Hike Pumalín Park: Route of Parks of Patagonia
- Hike to the base of the Torres Del Paine
- Kayaking through the icebergs and glacier of Grey Lake
This incredible itinerary has so much to offer, you need to see it in full – download it here:
AU$9,150 per person, twin share
Ladies, 9 day hiking tour in the Lake & Volcano District of Chile
Discover the Lake & Volcano District together with a small group of female travelers. Explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by clear-water lakes, amazing active volcanoes and a rich indigenous culture. Together with friendly locals, you will hike up active volcanoes, walk through stunning national parks and get to know the local culture and traditions. Relax in beautiful hot springs and hot tubs perfectly integrated in the nature. Talk to local women in their different entrepreneurships and get to know more about the flora and fauna of southern Chile. And, enjoy some relaxing hours practicing yoga with a professional local teacher.
- UNESCO Kutralkura, Chile’s first Geopark
- Conguillio National Park and relaxing hot tubs
- Meet the Mapuche women and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savour Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Villarrica Volcano climb, Chile’s most active volcano
- Geométricas, best natural hot springs
- Pucón City and Villarrica Lake
- Puerto Varas and Llanquihue Lake
- Professional guide – English Speaking
- Private ground transportation
- Zero-waste on-route snacks
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft during group dinners
- All activities according to itinerary
- Entrance fees hot springs & national parks
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Hiking poles
- Mountain gear for volcano ascent
- Ski lift (if available) for volcano ascent
- and lots more
AU$5,925 per person, twin share