Australian Air Safaris
Undoubtedly one of the most unique and exhilarating ways to explore the awe-inspiring landscapes of this beautiful continent. We offer you an opportunity to experience the vast wilderness, rugged coastlines, and spectacular landmarks of Australia from the air.
Air safaris are designed to take you to some of the most remote and stunning outback regions of Australia and are hosted by experienced pilot-guides. You’ll discover the Northern Territory, Western Australia, Queensland and South Australia in a way that most people never get to experience. Admire the beauty of the Australian wilderness from an aerial perspective as you soar above stunning landscapes, outback stations and even over the vibrant reefs of the Great Barrier Reef.
At the resorts, you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking scenery and luxurious amenities, making the experience even more unforgettable. Enjoy a taste of the outback with stays at Arnhemland, a Territory cattle station, a new luxury resort in outback NT and Uluru, or enjoy a relaxing stay in Kununurra and Broome.
These unique air safaris are catered for travelers looking for an exclusive and immersive experience that marries together luxury and natural beauty.
Ultimate Outback Air Safari
Explore some of Australia’s most stunning outback regions in the Northern Territory and Western Australia, as well as Queensland and South Australia. Maximum group size of 10.
- Outback Innamincka and Birdsville
- Desert Oasis Adels Grove (Lawn Hill NP)
- Indigenous insights at Davidson’s Arnhemland Safaris
- Vast cattle station Bullo River Station
- Luxury on the floodplains at Finniss River Lodge
- Dazzling sunset over the Indian Ocean
- Beehives of Purnululu (Bungle Bungle Ranges)
- Magical Uluru – Kata Tjuta
- Scenic Rawnsley Park Station
- Spectacular flightseeing including Buccaneer Archipelago
From $25,980 pp sharing