Tours with Sibylle and Trevor
Sibylle and Trevor lead tours around Australia - and will possibly be doing even further afield, when we are allowed to.
"We both love meeting people, are family orientated, community minded JPs. We enjoy traveling and feel our entire lives to date have been a wonderful adventure and an apprenticeship for this business.
We excitedly look forward to creating more connection, friendships, fun and laughter… one adventure at a time."
One of the most important aspects of tours with Sibylle and Trevor is that these tours are all supporting both rural communities and small local businesses - something they are both very passionate about as well.
All tours quoted departing Sunshine Coast by coach and return - home pickups where practical.
Christmas on Heron Island
Tuesday 21 – Monday 27 December 2021
From the Sunshine Coast: $2,995 Per Person Twin Share (same Queen bed)
If You Prefer a Room to Yourself: $795 Single Supplement (Extra)
Christmas With A Difference – Unplug, Relax, Restore, Rejuvenate and Reconnect
- Home Pick-Ups From the Sunshine Coast, Where Practical
- Boat Transfers to and from Heron Island
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Sunset Cruise & Cheese Platter on Heron Island
- Hire of Snorkel Equipment
- Semi-Submersible “I-Spy” Tour
- Guided Walking Tour
- Guided Reef Discovery Walk
- Guided Stargazing
Norfolk Island Adventure
Tuesday 11 – Tuesday 18 January 2022
From the Sunny Coast: $3,999 pp Twin Share + $450 Single Supplement (Extra)
Meet us on Norfolk Island: $3,149 per son Twin Share + $450 Single Supplement (Extra)
Be immersed in the warm embrace of local living and discover the rich heritage
of the landscape from steep ocean clifftops and patches of sub-tropical rainforest set amongst convict ruins and the famous Norfolk Pines.
- Day 1: Tuesday 11 January 2022: Sunshine Coast to Norfolk Island
- Day 2: Wednesday 12 January: Discover Norfolk Island
- Day 3: Thursday 13 January: Breakfast Amongst The Pines
- Day 4: Friday 14 January: Hilli Goat – the Norfolk Whey
- Day 5: Saturday 15 January: Convicts & Norfolk Ghosts
- Day 6: Sunday 16 January: More of Norfolk
- Day 7: Monday 17 January: Norfolk Today
- Day 8: Tuesday 18 January: Cyclorama + Final Shopping + Farewells
Murray Princess & Adelaide Hills
Friday 6 – Sunday 15 May 2022
$5,490 Per Person Twin Share
$1,170 Single Supplement (Extra)
- Day 1: Friday 6 May: Sunshine Coast to The Murray River
- Day 2: Saturday 7 May: Walker Flat & Sugar Shack Conservation Park
- Day 3: Sunday 8 May: Lock 1 & Morgan
- Day 4: Monday 9 May (Trevor’s Birthday): Waikerie & Kingston On Murray
- Day 5: Tuesday 10 May: Caudo Vineyard & Donald Flat Lagoon
- Day 6: Wednesday 11 May: Swan Reach & Sunnydale
- Day 7: Thursday 12 May: Ngaut Ngaut & Younghusband
- Day 8: Friday 13 May: Mannum, Monarto & Hahndorf
- Day 9: Saturday 14 May: The Adelaide Hills
- Day 10: Sunday 15 May: Homeward Bound
Stanthorpe Apple & Grape Harvest Festival
2nd to 6th March 2022
From $1,500 per person, twin share.
The Stanthorpe Apple & Grape Harvest Festival is one of Queensland’s longest running
and most successful Festivals… entertaining with it’s harvest celebrations for an
incredible 54 years. The iconic grape crush events are a must-see… a lot of messy fun!
- visit Kent’s Saddlery and take a tour of their handcrafted leather workshop
- Kominos Winery
- Heavenly Chocolate
- lunch at The Blue Pot Pantry
- wine tasting at Robert Channon Wines
- wine tasting at Ballandean Estate Winery
- lunch at Sutton’s Juice Factory
- visit Stanthorpe Cheese for some cheese tasting
- wander into the Apple & Grape Festival
- a drive through through the Fassifern Valley via Cunninghams Gap
- lunch at the Old Fernvale Bakery
- & more
Swim, Shop, Champagne & Self-Care with Sib at Noosa
1st to 4th February 2022
From only $1,450 per person, twin share.
Sophisticated, stylish and cosmopolitan, the holiday oasis of Noosa is one of Australia’s most desirable holiday destinations. Relaxation and indulgence reign supreme as the National Park and wildlife work their magic!
● Home Pick-Ups from the Sunshine Coast, where practical
● Pick-Ups from Maroochydore Airport, Should You Be Flying into the Sunshine Coast
● 3 Nights Luxury 5-Star Accommodation at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
● 3 Buffet Breakfasts
● 3 Dinners
● 1 x 60-Minute Custom Facial Treatment or
● 1 x Full Body Relaxation Massage
● Plus More
Ten days in Tassie
17th to 26th November 2021
From $5.299 per person, twin share.
Experience Tasmania’s spectacular rugged beauty by journeying into its pristine wilderness and uncovering the compelling convict heritage set deep within the historical towns.
- Return Airfares
- 9 Nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Tamar River Cruise
- Tour Of Seahorse World
- Tour Of Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Museum
- Tour Of Bridestowe Estate Lavender Farm
- Lunch At The Pub In The Paddock, Pyengana
- Walking Tour, Light Lunch And Harbour Cruise At Port Arthur Historic Site
- Full Day Bruny Island Day Tour
- Entry And Morning Tea At Salmon Ponds
- Entry To The Wall In The Wilderness Exhibition
- Lunch At The Wilderness Hotel
- Gordon River Cruise
- Cradle Mountain/Dove Lake Explorer Tour
- Tour At Devils @ Cradle
- Breakfast At House Of Anvers Chocolate Factory
- Tour And Lunch At Entally Estate
- & more!